Wednesday, September 7, 2011

She is at it Again!

Well…. I bet you thought I was going to be mad at someone, but I’m not…lol:)

I’m here to tell you that Miss Linda ( I like to call her Momma Lee) has created another great page on facebook called Lovin Blogs! If you missed the last post about our friend you can view it here.

She already has a lot of great bloggers that have joined and let me tell you there are a lot of great blogs on there! Some are seasoned and some are just learning and starting out, everyone is helping each other and following each other and commenting on each others blogs. Actually, Linda just started blogging herself, so go on over there and say HI! She also has two wonderful assistants Jackie and Michelle  that I know she appreciates very much…you can view their blogs here and here.

Children Black Sketchers-1

Shhhh….Don’t tell anyone, but I haven’t even posted my blog there yet, I have been waiting until I have time to follow and comment…but I plan on posting it soon after I write this post.  I have been busy getting inventory listed in my store…lots of goodies! I have a goal which I have not met yet, so I have not been quite as social as I'd like to be. But once I hit my goal I will be out and about again.

So… if you would like to join a great group of people and get your blog seen I suggest that you join us at Lovin Blogs on Facebook. Hope to see you there!

Oh…before I go I’m going to be participating in a Blog Hop over at Mom’s Online Garage Sale, another way to meet new friends and visit new blogs. Why don’t you join me? Its fun!

Have fun and enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails