Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Vintage 80s Fun Mini Dress


Take a walk on the wild side with this Fun Vintage 80's Tiger print collar, body con, mini dress.  This dress features a faux fur tiger print collar with a scoop neck line and a low plunge back.  It's long sleeved and form fitting. A great piece to wear to any fall event coming up.

It is located in my eBay store here.  I started the bidding at only .99 cents. So, hopefully I'll get some watchers and plenty of bidders. Isn't that what eBay should to be about, bidding and the anticipation of winning.  I want it to be fun, so I will be doing auctions like this often, just for the fun of it.

So go on over to my store and take a look around.  I will be posting more .99 auctions soon.  So check back here, as I will be posting pics of upcoming auctions before I list them.

While you're in the store sign up for the Pink Hill Gazette (newsletter).  I will be giving discounts and having special promotions to those that sign up. I will also be having giveaways here too. So stay tuned as there will be more to come.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails